Monday, May 01, 2006

Some babbling

Well I haven't posted in a VERY long time! Not that I think there's anyone out there who's been watching & waiting for a post, lol!

I returned to work part-time at the end of January. At first work was awful. I felt miserable every day and the depression got worse. I went through a good two & 1/2 months of not having a SINGLE "good" day.

Then I got my annual performance review.

It was AWFUL! Thank goodness it was only the draft as I have never before seen such a document as hurtful and untruthful as this! I ranted, raved, cried, worried and finally got to a point where I could tackle the thing calmly and cooly. After MUCH discussion the thing got reviewed to a point I could live with. After that somehow daily work wasn't so hard to endure!

Last week I FINALLY had a GOOD day! What relief! A sunny, warm day, with some unexpected good news that will make my financial struggles a bit easier, a day to do some reading and knitting and quilting, an afternoon of playing with my son, and snuggles at bedtime and a brain that actually LET me enjoy all that! Long overdue!

For now the sun is shining & I hope it stays that way for a while!

No comments: