Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I hate myself

I just had one of theose moments where I caught sight of my reflection in a full-length mirror .. and the sight was enough to make me want to run home and get under the covers and not come out again unless dressed in something shapeless.

Between the latest meds and other stresses I have put on WAY more weight than I am comfortable with.

I hate what I see in the mirror.

I am a big fat pear. I have a HUGE butt and one of those awful hanging bellies.

I HATE me right now.

I know my activity level is bad. I know my eating habits stink. I know my meds make me more prone to weight gain. I know I have a LOT of stressors right now.

I still hate myself for letting things get to this point. I hate that many pants are getting tight. I hate the way I look in most of my clothes.

*SIGH*

I DID take that big butt out for a walk in the glorious sunshine at least after that awful glimpse.

But I still hate myself.

No comments: