Friday, June 23, 2006

ACK! and WoooHooo! all at once

Well, THE letter arrived yesterday. My son has just had a spot in JK confirmed. He & I did the Happy Dance at the mailbox :)

Once I got him into his bike helmet so he could happily ride around the courtyeard I read tha actual package - you should SEE the list of supplies! Good grief, I'm gonna be outfitting this lady's craft cuppies for the year!! What the heck? Maybe I should forward the list on to our local government??

I am so thankful that my son's daycare walks the kids over to chool & back - I have to admit the whole idea of drop-off at a BIG school scares the pants off me (and that is NOT a pretty sight folks!) Drop-offs are bad at daycare at least half the time - I am SO not up to attempting to drop Mr. "I'm Handsome NOT Cute!" off in a school-yard (parents are not permitted to enter the coat room!! :( :( )

Of course he has no concept of time so this mornign he wanted to know "I go to the big school today?" I have a feeling I'm going to be hearing that pretty much EVERY day for the rest of the summer!

No comments: