Monday, February 12, 2007

"Crowned in Peace"

A friend sent me a link to an incredbily sad video on youtube that briefly told the story of a little boy who lost his life due to seat belt failure. The parents of the boy had published the video to promote seat belt saftey awarenss. They are recommending parents look for car seats that have 5-point harnesses that can hold up to 80lbs as if their son had been in a 5-pt harness he would still be alive today.

Definitely a good message to hear. More rsearch to be done on my part as the family in question lives in the Sates and safety standards are different here in Canada, so investigation is needed.

BUT that's not why I'm posting tonight. Something on the related playlist caught my eye; "the life of noah steven" Being curious, I clicked it & the video started playing. I stopped it only a moment in, as from the photo montage alone I could work out the essentials. A link to a blog was listed above the video. Off I went to read. and read. and read. and cry.

The story of this family has short-circuited most of my brain cells at the moment. I'm amazed at the amount of love, faith, strength and togetherness this family shows in their pictures and posts. They have gone through some awful times and have managed to remain positive and able to see the good in this world.

So, I'm suggesting a peek at the blog, which is as much as story about Faith as it is about this beautiful boy and his loving parents and sister ..... take some kleenex with you....

Noah Steven Crowned in Peace

No comments: